- Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture
- PASA's consistent and driving vision has been to transform agriculture and food systems in
Pennsylvania and beyond in a way that makes our farmers more viable, improves the land and restores
the health and wellbeing of all our citizens.
- Bucks County Foodshed Alliance
- Members of the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance -- farmers, landowners, restaurateurs, educators,
environmentalists and consumers -- work together to foster and expand a comprehensive, local,
sustainable food supply in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Philabundance was created in 1984 with the simple belief that no man, woman or
child should go hungry. We seek to drive hunger from our communities today and end
hunger forever. There are three quarters of a million people in our service area who face hunger every day. Their stories are as diverse as the nine counties served by Philabundance: working families hit hard by the recession, women and children, seniors trying to make ends meet. The one thing they have in common is being part of a food system that desperately needs additional support.
- Local Harvest
- The Local Harvest website can be used to find farmers' markets, family farms, and other sources
of sustainably grown food in your area, where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, and many
- Eatwild.com is your source for safe, healthy, natural and nutritious grass-fed beef, lamb, goats, bison,
poultry, pork, dairy and other wild edibles.
- Slow Food USA
- Slow Food USA seeks to create dramatic and lasting change in the food system. We reconnect
Americans with the people, traditions, plants, animals, fertile soils and waters that produce our
food. We inspire a transformation in food policy, production practices and market forces so
that they ensure equity, sustainability and pleasure in the food we eat.
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Jersey (NOFA-NJ)
- The Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Jersey (NOFA-NJ) is
dedicated to supporting sustainable food and agriculture in New Jersey through
education, technical assistance, and policy action.
- Slow Food Northern NJ
- Slow Food Northern NJs mission is to connect earth friendly farmers, food producers,
and chefs with New Jersey palates by spreading awareness and nurturing appreciation
of slowing down to enjoy healthy, locally grown food. Through Slow Food NNJ initiatives,
such as food tasting and seminars, cooking demonstrations, farm tours, school food
garden programs, and much more, residents will develop a real taste for our state
and find themselves in a Garden State of Mind.
- Wine Spectator
- A comprehensive wine website containing features on wine destinations, daily
reviews, news headlines, Wine Spectator's lists of smart buys, updated vintage charts and much, more.
- Love to Know Wine
- The site containes a wide range of wine related articles and information, from tasting to storing and
from Chardonnay to Zinfandel. You will also find in-depth articles written by professionals.
- Wine Lovers Page
- Independent wine appreciation site containg articles, forums and wine chats. Wine Lovers Page
contains information on wine lexicon, favorite links, food-wine matching, wine quotes, vintage charts,
prices, vineyard weather, and 80,000 wine tasting notes (the largest consumer-written wine archives on